Find the best spots for your time off!
Find the best spots to spend your time off. Spot Mapping has all the sport and tourist activities in Sydney and surrondings for you. Spend your weekend outdoor!
Recommended spots in Sydney
- Coastal Walk: 30km hike from Cape Schanck to London Bridge at Portsea, featuring clifftop tracks with magnificent views of surf, sand, tidal rock pools and dense coastal scrub.
- Clovelly Bay: Clovelly Bay features a lot of different species, you can see pipe fish, sea spiders, crabs and scorpion cods.
- Blue Hole (Red Sea): One of the worlds most famous diving locations is the Blue Hole, located on east Sinai, north of Dahab in Egypt.
- Carnelian Bay: Located 3 miles west from the intersection of Highway 267 and Highway 28 Carnelian Bay is a very famous spot for night dives.
- Kiama Blowhole: Kiamas main tourist attraction is this blowhole.